Thursday, February 14, 2013

Allergies and a French Whore ;)

Reason why I'm not cool...cause I sneeze like a man!!! I was the new kid on the block today in a training class. I was getting to know the other executive assistants and all was well. Until my afternoon allergy attack hit! I wouldn't want to be friends with the gal who sneezes like a man, has a pile of kleenexes and blows her snotty nose every few minutes!! I'm so thankful they were nice and the teacher was forgiving! For my friends who are wondering, I did refrain from using rockets!!

What isn't helping these allergies is the lady across the aisle from me on the bus smelling like a French whore house!! Gag lady! My eyes are burning!!! Using my scarf over my face as a filter! Wonder if someone is blogging about the weird snotty lady with the scarf wrapped around her face!

No comments:

Post a Comment