Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Well, You Asked for It!!!! Bus Diaries and other random tales have begun....

Who knew I was funny enough to have been asked many times to start a blog??? I am not sure if this is good or bad but this funny stuff is my life. Ya know, the randomness that happens on a normal (used very loosely) day.  I am 31 (right Tiff?), I live in Houston, TX with my lovely husband.  I commute to work downtown from a suburb of Houston called Cypress. It’s about a 45 minute commute to and from work each day.  I wasn't sure if I would like public transit but after moving to Cypress and realizing I might be capable of murder if I kept driving in each day, I opted for a bus pass.  Oh, not to mention its FREE thanks to my company. 

I will say, I am a much calmer person now that I can just sit back and ride.  But, I had NO CLUE that riding the bus would be as interesting as it is.  I guess when you take that many people and cram them in a small space; it is bound to get interesting from time to time.  So - I started posting on Facebook my BUS DIARIES. Low and behold people thought these things were funny!

If I can figure this whole blogging thing out I will start posting my BUS DIARIES here. So that you too can enjoy my take on public transportation.  If you know me, you understand that this next statement is all too true...RANDOMNESS HAPPENS TO ME! So as life happen, cause its a trip, I will post that here as well.  I sure hope I don't embarrass my family when I let some of this stuff out of my head (everybody give a big sigh for my poor husband...my parents have become accustomed)!

Disclaimer - I am not the best at grammar and being politically correct. I apologize in advance....focus on the content and don't over analyze...it will suck the fun right out of this.

Also - I plan to sit down in the next day or two and post all of my BUS DIARY items that are on Facebook, just need a little time.

No comments:

Post a Comment