Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Panic Attack or Dumb & Dumber Reenactment?

It's been a while since I have made a post. I have a list going of things to catch up on so stay tuned. Until then enjoy my current view...cause I'm not. Bus was extremely full when it got to my stop so I am lucky to have a seat. If you read my blog you know thats not a good option for a cluts like me. The open seat was at the very front of the bus! Oh help me little baby Jesus! Not the side behind the driver with the big plastic screen but the other side!!! I am not so comfortable with this! I can't decide if I want to reenact the scene from Dumb and Dumber where they were swinging their arms acting like they were running really fast or have a panic attack. Just a scary view! Now I'm getting tickled thinking about the reactions I could get if I did the Dumb & Dumber silliness. If I only had the guts!

No comments:

Post a Comment